After lots of thought, we finally picked out a Halloween Costume for Piper.
It took months it seems like to figure it out but it was so apparent what she should be. A skunk.....our very own "little stinker" After throwing out the $$$ I couldn't help but wonder if my precious child would even allow us to put on this costume. I came up with a plan...I would not force her to put it on even though the first thing I wanted to do was go from the package to her body. I would place the costume in a chair in her room and let her check it out on her own, in her own time. Little by little we put on pieces of the costume each day. I would put on the head piece and laugh in order to get her interested. Finally the other night we put it all on....it was hillarious! It was like my child went from "Piper" to "Little Stinker" she ran through the house throwing up her arms like a wild animal laughing and almost prancing.
The worst part of the whole thing was taking it off. She did not want to loose this new alter ego that came while having on this costume.....it was priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment